Films for the Planet is program of Compathos, an arts and media 501(c)3 federal tax-exempt nonprofit, EIN ## 26-3910328. All donations are fully tax-deductible.
- Films for the Planet supports the work of indie filmmakers working in the philanthropic, environmental and social impact sectors. As a nonprofit, we do not benefit from the pay-per-view proceeds, but act in a promotional capacity connecting people to films that will assist them in their journey as catalysts for change.
- You can support Compathos and Films for the Planet through tax deductible donations via Paypal (recommended with no fees) or Razoo. Your donation supports Films for the Planet’s outreach, as well as our general fund for publishing, film production, grants for Artists Working at the Intersection of Science and Technology and our Fiscal Sponsorship Program for artists and filmmakers.
- We offer arts and film related crowdfunding campaigns as a verified nonprofit through Indiegogo and Razoo and support campaigns and Giving Events for select films and their related causes.
- We also encourage you to launch a tax deductible P2P crowdfunding campaign on Razoo for causes of your choice as they relate to specific films.
- Please use the sharing icons to share films for the Planet through your social media channels.
- Become a Partner. We are seeking diverse stakeholder partnerships with media producers, communities, socially responsible organizations and corporate sponsors.
We gratefully rely on generous donations such as yours, to help us fulfill our mission. Our projects and organizational activities depend primarily on collaboration and volunteer services. Please contact us if interested in internships or volunteering.
Compathos is a verified nonprofit at the following platforms. When you donate through PayPal Giving Fund (recommended) there are no fees.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com