Become a Partner
Films for the Planet (FFP) supports globally-connected storytelling that inspires generative discourse and positive action for the greater good. By connecting people to films, educational resources and learning experiences we assist them in their journey as catalysts for positive change.
If your organization is aligned in purpose and vision, please consider partnering with us. We offer creative services and solutions for networks, organizations and communities wishing to co-create educationally themed resources and events. Our globally-acclaimed documentaries and Art of Hosting Film guidelines allow people to connect with others and engage in thoughtful discussions and civic actions that add enormous value to our communities and our world.
To amplify the dynamic messages of artists and filmmakers, we design programs with hosted conversations that draw upon our network of luminary filmmakers and topical scholars for partner networks, organizations, and communities. We have produced unique events and presentations for SOCAP, Bay Area HUB’s, Sustainatopia, Earth Day Network, Virgo Productions, Charter for Compassion, SINE Network, Edmund Hillary Fellowship, Buckminter Fuller Design Science Studio, Transition US, Connectivity Project, Global Being Foundation, the Missouri History Museum and the Rights of Nature movement to name a few.
The FFP community receives access to the best transformational, environmental and social action documentaries on demand. Newsletter subscribers receive monthly emails on film series, interviews, e-books, and resources to engage with film as well as updates on new releases, insider information and free screenings. Film for the Planet also provides strategic direction for media producers and supports filmmakers through promotion, fiscal sponsorship, P2P crowdfunding, as well as through innovative distribution strategies that inspires audiences to engage through conversation and informed action.
To become a partner of Films for the Planet:
- For corporate partnerships please contact us directly at email@example.com
- For organizations, send mission statement, link and logo to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include Partner Name, address, contact info, and email with “Partner Request” in the email subject line.
- Partners must share aligned goals and objectives and agree to partnership parameters. Please indicate partner category (descriptions below).
- We encourage partners to use use the FFP logo with a link to our site.
- We appreciate your kind effort in disseminating information about Films for the Planet’s documentaries and events to your network and wish to reciprocate by promoting your work.
Description of partnership levels:
- Network Partners
- Generative Alliance
- Educational partners
- Media Partners
- Community Partners
Check out our Art of Hosting Film Guidelines for screening a film in your community. Let us know how it goes – we would LOVE to share your results! Love to moderate panels or conduct interviews in your area of expertise? Contact us for upcoming opportunities.
Become Our Partner