Become a Partner
If your organization is aligned in purpose and vision, please consider partnering with us. We offer creative services and solutions for networks, organizations and communities wishing to co-create educationally themed resources and events. Our globally-acclaimed documentaries and Art of Hosting Film guidelines, used as a creative catalyst in community settings, allow people to connect with others and engage in thoughtful discussions and civic actions that add enormous value to our communities and our world.
To amplify the dynamic messages of artists and filmmakers, we design programs with hosted conversations that draw upon our network of luminary filmmakers, story activators, and topical scholars, for partner networks, organizations, and communities. We have produced unique presentations for SOCAP, Bay Area HUB’s, Sustainatopia, Earth Day Network, Charter for Compassion, Whidby Institute and Autodesk Innovation and Design to name a few.
FFP members receive access to the best transformational, environmental and social action films and documentaries on demand. They receive monthly emails on film series, interviews, e-books, and resources to engage with film as well as updates on new releases, insider information and FREE viewings.. Film for the Planet provides strategic direction for media producers and supports filmmakers through promotion, P2P crowdfunding for their film or cause, and through innovative distribution strategies that encourage audiences to engage through conversation and informed action.
To become a partner of Films for the Planet:
- Send mission statement, organization link and logo to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include Partner Name, address, contact info, and email with “Partner Request” in the email subject line.
- Partners must share aligned goals and objectives and agree to partnership parameters. Please indicate partner category (descriptions below).
- Upon approval, partners can use FFP logo with link to our site for aligned activities.
- We appreciate your kind effort in disseminating information about Films for the Planet’s documentaries and events to your network and wish to reciprocate by promoting your work.
Description of partnership levels:
- Network Partners
- Generative Alliance
- Educational partners
- Media Partners
- Community Partners
Check out our Art of Hosting film guidelines at the Members Circle, for comprehensive planning when screening a film in your community. Let us know – we would LOVE to share your results! We can also work with you to customize your online or offline film event. Love to moderate panels or conduct interviews in your area of expertise? Contact us for upcoming opportunities.